The second stationary Teuton ZS55 in the UK has been commissioned for Transwaste this week
The new Teuton recently commissioned is now the 3rd Teuton owned and operated by Transwaste at their facility in Hull, with their 4th Teuton Z60 due to arrive later this year!
The stationary Teuton has all of the features and benefits that are available with the mobile machine such as:
- Hydraulically adjustable counter knife system for changing product output size
- Quick change screen basket system – 80-250mm – if a defined output is required
- Excellent access to cutting area for ease of maintenance
- Variable speed (20-40 rpm)
- Individual bolt on wear parts to minimise hard facing
- Optimised automatic rotor speed system
- Full telemetry data acquisition
The stationary machine represents a big step forward for static machine design and provides a number of great advantages over traditional stationary machines:
- The ability to change the output size of the material allows for much more flexibility to optimise downstream mechanical separation technology.
- Individually replaceable wear parts means that the downtime and costs associated with regular hard facing are massively reduced.
- A full range of quick change screen baskets are also available for applications where a very specific output size is required.
- Fully adjustable and stepless speed control (20-40rpm) allows the throughput of the machine to be adjusted to perfectly match the downstream mechanical separation requirements.
- Full telematic data acquisition is available for SCADA systems or remote 3rd party software via an API interface.